Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Amish Country, PA - Sep 1, 2010

Starting out for Amish country we went into a roundabout with this fountain.

I didn't take too many pictures. Just ones that caught my eye and I could focus on. (no top)



Pennsylvania's version of a log cabin.


Half log, half cement.

This barn looked as though a good wind could blow it down.

Christmas places ALWAYS catch my eye.

Out for dinner after our really long drive. (93 miles)

Well, the decor was OK but the food not so good. I voted not to return.

We were sitting there eating dinner and I spotted this parachute or something.

And he kept coming closer. Connie has a better zoom on her camera and has a really good picture. http://esparzacm.blogspot.com Check it out.

Not much for today but we're safe and sound. Thank you.

No comments: